• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im requesting some slight adjustments to the blizzard icons that I have attached below:

I'd like this icon's blue glow to be removed so that it has a more "non-magical" look to it.
IntelligenceBook(2).png

As for the next icon, I'd like its color template to be changed to something more blue-ish so that it would fit nicely with the icon shown above...
IntelligenceBook(3).png

The idea is basically a 3 level upgrade, in which the book without any glow would be lvl 1, the book with the simple blue glow lvl 2, and the edited version of the golden book lvl 3.

Thanks in advance!!

Level 4
Thank you Heinvers. The icons themselves are amazing - mad props to ya - but i need the standard button border too, could you possibly upload those?

Level 4
Thank you pal. I tried to give you some +rep but apparently i'll have to spread some around first, so for now you'll have to do with my deepest gratitude

Status
Not open for further replies.