• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Health Potion

Health Potion with gray and black background. I have no idea what else to say. Just a simple Health Potion with bubbles in it and a red glow from it.
Previews
Contents

HPPotionBlackBackground (Icon)

Simple Health Potion (Icon)

Reviews
Sin'dorei300
It's a generic approach, a typical potion on a black background -nothing special. The shading is kinda flat, it could've been softer. Overall, you could have been more creative - some perspective would be nice, a better space utilization - through a...
It's a generic approach, a typical potion on a black background -nothing special.
The shading is kinda flat, it could've been softer. Overall, you could have been more creative - some perspective would be nice, a better space utilization - through a suitable background or a better framing, a richer color variation, maybe a more interesting design.
But all these are only suggested improvements.
It's approvable in its current state and could be useful.
(Also, about the grey bg version - merely the background's color change doesn't justify the large filesize of this version.)

Level 3
It's a generic approach, a typical potion on a black background -nothing special.
The shading is kinda flat, it could've been softer. Overall, you could have been more creative - some perspective would be nice, a better space utilization - through a suitable background or a better framing, a richer color variation, maybe a more interesting design.
But all these are only suggested improvements.
It's approvable in its current state and could be useful.
(Also, about the grey bg version - merely the background's color change doesn't justify the large filesize of this version.)

Thank you Sin'dorei, when I decide to try to make a new icon, I would try your suggestions and thank you again for approving my first icon on this site ^^