• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Simple AI problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So here's the problem, the game doesn't recognize when I add a Computer when hosting my map, instead it registers him as a User.
  • If - Conditions
    • ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to Computer
On Player Properties I've set all my players to user and when I make a game on LAN and add Computers they're still registered liked Users.

I tried turning on and off the Fixed Player Settings on the Forces tab but it still won't fix it.

• AI Team 1 Hero pick
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set AI_Hero_Type[1] = Demolisher
      • Set AI_Hero_Type[2] = Engineer
      • Set AI_Hero_Type[3] = Medic
      • Set AI_Hero_Type[4] = Pyro
      • Set AI_Hero_Type[5] = Soldier
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to Computer
            • Then - Actions
              • Set temp_point[0] = (Center of Hero Human Pick <gen>)
              • Unit - Create 1 AI_Hero_Type[(Random integer number between 1 and 5)] for (Player((Integer A))) at temp_point[0] facing Default building facing degrees
              • Player - Set name of (Player((Integer A))) to (Proper name of (Last created unit))
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_temp_point[0])
            • Else - Actions
When I changed the User to Computer from the Player Properties tab it fixed the problem but then people won't be able to play because the slots will be occupied by bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.