• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SIMILIAR GAMES to Warcraft 3 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hallo, i know this is kind of cliché but i didn't find solid ansver anywhere.

I play warcraft 3 more than 6 years and i'm still stuck on that (that is actually good)
But is there any other crazy-fantasy-strategy game where you control just "a few" units?
(please dont spam with HMM5 or with any MMORPG)

Level 6
I do not own much new stragetgy games, but the good ones i got are:
Spellforce + Expansions (do not get Spellforce2, it is nothing compared to 1)
WH 40k: Dawn of War + Expansions (5 i think)
Starcraft I/II (duh)
Metal Fatigue (not that fantasy)
Impossible Creatures (not that fanatasy aswell)
Worldshift (much more fast paced)

The bold ones are very good

Level 11
I could suggest Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 1 or 2...Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade and i could also suggest Age of Mythology + the expansion pack The Titans though it is more like Age of Empires...Anyway,hope i helped :D

Level 4
cool advices, but isn't there something "almost same" as warcraft 3?
War of the Ring is the most nearby i think

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I mentioned Heroes of Might and Magic 6. That is a completly different and new game from the one you did not want mentioned. You could also go with Heroes of Might and Magic 3 if you want a classic game.

Nowhere in your first post does it sujest you do not want to try such games (follows the restrictions you put in place).

Status
Not open for further replies.