• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Similar campaign to RotD

What do you think of this campaign for now on?

• Yeeew!!! It' ll suck, hell!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This map deserves a forum for all suggestions and features that will be inserted on the map.

• Why the hell are you giving this campaign a forum?! Is it just to boost your stats?!

• I' ll help you.

• Get the hell out of here! I won' t help you.

• No opinion.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, as some of you might know, I' m still on creating my cinematic and map. But I can' t find any other ideas, so I' m making a new campaign which gives me excellent ideas, and will be, I hope, as good as some of Nature' s Call campaigns. But I need support for this, as the custom features(models/skins/icons/spells are really important in a custom campaign; I will need also some voices for the characters of my story, it will give some more interesting points. However, I fear that I' ll need at least half a year of hard work on it; I think I' ll give this campaign about 15 chapters. Suggestions are welcome. Oh, before I forget, for the custom models, the most appreciate help is to give the unit' s portrait, too.
Thanks.

Oh, before I forget, Sopho just made a cool human Blademaster skin, the first one that looks great! You' d better check it out!

Level 21
[DragonSS said:
amurai-X]Hum yeah cool. But I will need more people to help me than only Sopho...

It doesn't have to be a big group of people working on it. It can be a small like Me, Kohaku and Samurai. Theres lesser things to worry about as we are only 3 and we all know each other, also if we get it done in such a small group, we'll be a good team, no offence but big groups of people working on one MOD or campaign can be a newbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.