1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Similar campaign to RotD

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by [DragonSS]amurai-X, Jul 4, 2004.

?

What do you think of this campaign for now on?

1. Sounds good.

100.0%
  2. Yeeew!!! It' ll suck, hell!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This map deserves a forum for all suggestions and features that will be inserted on the map.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Why the hell are you giving this campaign a forum?! Is it just to boost your stats?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I' ll help you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Get the hell out of here! I won' t help you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No opinion.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, as some of you might know, I' m still on creating my cinematic and map. But I can' t find any other ideas, so I' m making a new campaign which gives me excellent ideas, and will be, I hope, as good as some of Nature' s Call campaigns. But I need support for this, as the custom features(models/skins/icons/spells are really important in a custom campaign; I will need also some voices for the characters of my story, it will give some more interesting points. However, I fear that I' ll need at least half a year of hard work on it; I think I' ll give this campaign about 15 chapters. Suggestions are welcome. Oh, before I forget, for the custom models, the most appreciate help is to give the unit' s portrait, too.
    Thanks.

Oh, before I forget, Sopho just made a cool human Blademaster skin, the first one that looks great! You' d better check it out!

2. Sopho

Sopho

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can possibly carry on Blizzard's story or another story, that could be easier than thinking something new.
    Hehe, Darky's Nature's Call campaigns are very professional and formal, so I think you may take quite a while to try and reach it.
    I'll be your skinner.

3. master kohaku

master kohaku

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hum yeah cool. But I will need more people to help me than only Sopho...

5. Sopho

Sopho

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It doesn't have to be a big group of people working on it. It can be a small like Me, Kohaku and Samurai. Theres lesser things to worry about as we are only 3 and we all know each other, also if we get it done in such a small group, we'll be a good team, no offence but big groups of people working on one MOD or campaign can be a newbs.

6. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay then let' s work together!

Sorry I forgot about you, Kohaku... :oops: