• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silver Hand Footman

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello Hive,

This is my first model, a model I wish to use for a campaign I am designing. I have not yet quite figured out to custom make icons, the closest one is Jailor Kassan's icon which works. I will be using this for silver hand series, uses captains animations, defends.

Many thanks to Retera for his tool, and Mr. Ogre Man for helping me greatly with guiding and understanding. Thank you :)

EDITED
1. Thanks to Mr. Ogreman for the suggestion about the Silver hand emblem on the belt, and also mirroring the shield to look better, and making the chainmail on the head not clip :)

Added Different Pauldrons, a scarf, changed lion emblem to Silver Hand emblem, added extra emblem on the torso.

2. Updated, to change the shield to Silver Hand shield
Previews
Contents

Silver Hand Footman V.1.01 (Model)

Silver Hand Footman_Portrait V.1 (Model)

Level 7
umm why does he have a Sin'dorei shield btw?
To be honest, I was exploring and learning how to change different parts around, and totally didn't realize there was a shield for the silver hand until I did the silver hand general model. Perhaps we can call it a joint effort haha but yourself and Ken do raise a good point I should change the shield to the silver hand. Thank you both, and love the models you guys do :)

hi. good new's. since im going to use this model anyway on a melee map im doing. i'll make a icon people can use. Adamus will of couse have permision to add said icon to his model, if he so want to.

edit: Done, aaand, here is the link, INJOY!

Last edited:
Level 18
Really stylish version of a footman, also looks really different from most of the other footman variations with that pauldron/shield/plate helm look. Loving it.