• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silent Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-This is my first story so don't go harsh on me ^.^
-I've provided some terrain at the end. You will notice what part of the story it is. The terrain tells my imagination of the story.

The story of the Novara killer:

My name is Peter Patrickson. Many mysterious unknown deaths have happened in my village. The village is called Novara. It is located on a cold high point of a mountain. Nobody knows what's causing these deaths. Rumor has it that a monster came from the dark scary forest and is now eating the people in the village, some say the Gods are punishing us for all the bad things we've done and some say it's the old creepy man that lives in the abandoned house not far from the village. What do i think? I think it's all made up to keep the people from noticing the troubles of politics and losses of food and unemployment of the people of Novara. I am waking up and laying in my bad. I said to myself, I'm doing something useful today that will make a difference to the world. I've put my slippers on my feet and went to the window which was on the right side of my bed. The window was gloomy and little i could see from the fog. I saw a blizzard outside and another long cold day. I went to the bathroom, picked up a brush stick and wiped the dirt off of it. I started cleaning my teeth, the scratching noise was all I heard and loneliness inside of me I felt, I miss my mother and father I said to myself. They went missing when I was little. Twenty years back, on the 20th of september 1896 it was a sunny day, Dad, Mum and me went out to play in the snow. My dad had brown hair and always a smile on him and my Mum she had long beautiful black hair with blue eyes, she was like an angel from the sky. We were making a snow man, he had a carrot on his face, a hat and buttons on his belly. I went inside to get my little baby red shovel to put it in the Snow man's hands. When i got out, My mother and father were missing, I saw a man in a black long robe going into the woods, before he went he turned around and said "We shall meet again". I saw him bleeding around his left eye. It looked like he was cut. I was all alone crying that day yelling "mummy,mummy where are you mummy?!!".That was the last time I saw them. I looked at myself in the mirror, short black hair and a funny looking nose. I wiped my face with a cold palm of water to wake me up. While I was going down stairs, I heard the noise of the wood making the scrappy noise. I opened the fridge, only to find a half eaten bread and a glass of milk. I picked up a knife and started cutting the old bread. The bread was so hard to cut like it was made out of metal. The bread stood in my kitchen for about a week now. I've put the bread down and washed the glass where I drank the milk in the sink with cold water. I suddenly heard a footstep sound, like someone was in my house. I went upstairs slowly and calm. I yelled "IS ANYBODY THERE?!", no one answered me. I yelled again "IS ANYBODY THERE??". No response. I started walking slowly and frightened. My hand was shaking like I was hit by a bolt of lightning. I Opened the door to my bedroom. Slowly steeping in the room and checking under my bed, only to find darkness and Spider net. I opened my wardrobe that had only one jacket in it. I found nothing in there. While closing the wardrobe, I heard another sound coming from the bathroom. I had started to shake even more, I was frozen from fear that came from inside of me. I went out of the bedroom. Looking to the left I saw that the door to the bathroom was opened, I said "Come out!", no response. I went inside and I've looked left! no one was there, even faster I turned my head right, no one was there. It was really creepy. I though to myself "Could this be the guy causing these deaths in Novara? no!, it just cant be, that is a mare rumor!". Suddenly I heard the water flushing down the sink in my kitchen. I rushed to the kitchen, and I yelled "STOP PLAYING WITH ME GOD DAMN IT! "SHOW YOURSELF!". I closed the sink and suddenly I heard something behind me, foot steeps, i quickly turned around and saw a knife stabbed in my stomach, i was bleeding and screaming, the pain was too much to take and my eyes were closing slowly. But before I died, I looked up and saw an old man with a scarf on his left eye.

-Thanks for reading! Feedback welcomed!

Attachments

• Story.JPG
    Story.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Level 19
Fix the textwall please. It makes it really difficult to read.

Err... this is barely a textwall.

Okay, first of all you seem to be jumping from the past to the present, as shown here. I suggest you chose the past tense.

I am waking up and laying in my bed too lazy to get up. eventually i got bored of laying there all day long.

Also, this doesn't make sense?

it was a sunny day, Dad,Mum and me went out to play in the snow.

fixed

Snow man's

I saw a him bleeding around his left eye.

Remove the a before the him.

I looked myself in the mirror

Shouldn't this be this?

I looked at myself in the mirror

I've started to shake even more

should've been

I had started to shake even more

Such faults have been all across the text.

Also, you have a space after a dot of a comma, but overall a nice story.

Status
Not open for further replies.