• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

School Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Been working on my final draft to my school project, the theme is "Revenge Fantasy" I made mine detailed and gory.

Revenge Fantasy:

Mr. Texas

That Jerk! Jared Snyder, bah, how dare he push me down those stairs, Arrhhh! I am sorry, my name is Tyler Hoffer, and I am angry and hurt right now, because Jared pushed me down the stairs while I was carrying my cheap school lunch. While I was walking, minding my own business, Jared sneaked behind me and just before I took my first step, he grabbed my shoulders, and pushed me down those accursed stairs. As I was falling, it felt like slow motion. But then it hit me, pain all over my body, and I blacked out. I woke up in the hospital a few hours later; Jared broke my knee cap and cracked my skull, and my mom cried herself to sleep. I will get my revenge.

When my wounds healed, I went to my first gun show. I searched for the perfect gun. Then I saw something better: a huge chain saw on the wall, next to a lion’s head. It reminded me of the Texas chainsaw massacre. I purchased it. My plan was going into effect really soon.

I went to school with a cocky smile. I was on my way to do something that I would regret. After third period, I went to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I changed into Mr. Texas, the crazy guy with a chain saw that will soon be all over channel 2. After changing, I walked down the hallway without haste. I knew I was 10 minutes late. I opened Ms.Leebo’s classroom door. Everyone looked at me wide eyed. No one moved or spoke. When I started the chainsaw, my classmates freaked! Alex Jackson was jumping up and down, Ty White almost fainted, and Ms.Leebo burped.

Then I saw Jared Snyder’s terrified eyes. I charged him, stepping over Loderika, who was on the floor in a fetal position, a thumb in her mouth. I jumped high in the air thrusting the chainsaw. Jared tried to scream, but instead of words, he screamed blood. The saw hit him square in the chest breaking layers of flesh and bone. I looked into his eyes and smiled viciously, like a crazed clown. His heart spun as it was ripped to shreds. Blood sprayed all over my face, his lungs flew out of his body, and gore smacked Ms.Leebo.

After the massacre, the room was drenched in a spray of blood. The chainsaw took a lot of damage, pieces of organ and blood were on the blade and most sharp parts were dulled.

I didn’t want witnesses so I leaped toward my next victim with a horrified grunt. That is when I heard a gun shot. I screamed. The bullet ripped through my back, and tore a huge hole in my chest. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground. With what remained of my strength I moaned, “My revenge is complete.” I threw up bubbling blood, lay still, and gave up the ghost. Tyler Hoffer, aka Mr. Texas, was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.