• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Sad Life Of Death(updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My last story sucked becauses I was in a hurry, this story should be much better.(note:This is all made up and its suppose to be emotional)

You all have heard about death, he goes into reality when someone dies, only few have seen him and lived to tell the tale, and only a few million have seen him dead, thats because he was going to take you to the other life. Many think Death is evil, Warcraft made it worst, they made him the giving of death, Satan's friend. But whats the real reson there is a death? Is it because people beleive in higher powers? is it because religon created fear of death? Death......Most people know nothing about death, some people have many storys about death, and for this story, I will show you my opinion.
A long time ago before time itself lived the immortals. One of many immortals are leaders of the netherworlds, heaven, or hell. Neutral immortals are people who have normal lives, with normal jobs, and normal kids. The kids would be mortal until they were crusified from a cross, square, line, or anything else that has been blessed from holy/cursed magic. Everyone lived in the Netherworlds, everywhere you saw was bleak, purple, green, red, etc. One of these normal children were named death, Satan's son. But satan's wife divorced him and married a man who was never crusified, so he was mortal, his name was Mell. Death never knew his birth father, one of those resons were because Satan's wife was a holy user. Satan was once a normal man until he found a cursed gem named Gul'more Sardane. This Gem turned him into a demon, his true form awaits to be discovered. He hides his true form by useing holy magic to make him look like a regular immortal. His wife, Mary found out one day he was a demon, so she just divorced him. Now lets get on to the story.

"Wake up sweety!" Mary screamed. I woke up to my moms voice and I yawned unhappily, it was a school day after a 1 week vacation. My name is Death, I don't know why my mom and dad named me that but they said it was a good luck name. I am a 6 year old child. I wen't down stairs to meet my parents, I saw that mom was cooking breakfest, a egg from the golden chicken, and dad was reading the local newspaper. "Hi mom and dad, when is breakfest going to be done?" I said slobbing. "In a few minutes hunny" my mom said. I sat down next to my dad and I waited impatiently for breakfest. Finally after a hole 5 minutes there was a dish with Golden scramble eggs with a drink right infront of me. I wanted to eat it like a pig but as my parents say, "good manners gives you a lucky girl." So I ate like a "gentleman." When I was done I packed up for the school, I put my homework I had to do for the week, and I put my pencil and pens in my backpack. I then saw the bus and I kissed my parents goodbye. "Its going to be a great day at school" I thought. But I never knew this would happen, it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

When I got to school the first thing I did was to get to my 1st grade classroom. I found some of my classmates putting there backpacks into a storage box. I did that that to and I walked to my desk. Then I saw Marlena. That girl always made me feel special, she with her blue eyes always smiled and winked at me. I first met her when I was in Preschool, we would always play "stack the blocks" and other fun games. Well anway, Ms.Mac, our teacher, stood up and said, "Ok everyone its time to study for our upcomming test." "Great another test" I thought. The day wen't pretty normal, until lunch. While I was enjoying my lunch a 6th grader game over to me and said, "Hey you, why are you in my seat?" he said angrily. I looked behind me and I saw who it was, it was Finch, the school bully. "Uh, oops, sorry Finch I will get out of your seat right now" I said worried. "To late bucko! you got your snot on my seat! I am going to beat you up!" he said clenching his fist. A instant later a fist went right past my head, I have good reflexes my dad told me once. "S-stop man, im sorry, please stop, ple....." I started to say but then I felt a huge pain on my jaw, he punch me square on the jaw. I suddenly wen't unconscience. But before I closed my eyes I felt a huge surge of heat comming from my body, I didn't think of it at that .5 of a second. I had a horrible dream, I dreamed that a creature was slaughtering everyone I knew, my mom, my dad, my teacher, and other students from the school. Before I could think in my sleep what was going on, Malena was crying and looking at me fearfully. Then suddenly the monster took out his sythe and slashed her head off. I woke up fearfuly only to see myself in a bloodbath.

[Im going to use updates because people get to bored sometimes and purposly mess the story up, so im going to take a few breathers and then I will continue.:) Like it so far?]

Level 7
Much better than me :grin: , I only type up when I get requests from my bro so >.> and I suck with words, anyways I like this one :D Can't wait for the rest.

Level 2
Great writing!

Just want to point out, there was a few spelling mistakes. Just edit those and it'll look fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.