• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silent Hill ~Forgoten~

This map is Horror Advanture Game.
Just Like the Vidio Game Silent Hill !!

If you play this map, You will be doubt you eyes. because of the amazing Graphic and fascinating Camera view!!

Just Download and Play it !
Contents

Silent Hill ~Forgoten~ (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Finally a REAL survival horror game. Almost perfect. Takes a while to learn what to do, though. Excellent from every perspective.

M

VGsatomi: Approved. Finally a REAL survival horror game. Almost perfect. Takes a while to learn what to do, though. Excellent from every perspective.

Level 2
im a fan of silent hill im makeing a map myself ill play this map but i dont got my pc with wc3 back yet i took it to get repaired =(

Level 3
Really well made but it's far too hard to know what to do. It took me 5 min to realize you open the door with one of the abilities, a tool tip would make it a lot easier. Also the cameras are good for the effects etc but it's easy to get lost and not know where to go or even where you have been. (Though this might be your intention.) I understand that you want it to be mysterious and such but you must receive something to give something, correct? My suggestion is to make it more clear what everything does, how to do things and updates of the progress. Otherwise your just lost in this giant maze and have no idea of what to do so you rather give up then even try to finish it.

Level 4
pfft

Really well made but it's far too hard to know what to do. It took me 5 min to realize you open the door with one of the abilities, a tool tip would make it a lot easier. Also the cameras are good for the effects etc but it's easy to get lost and not know where to go or even where you have been. (Though this might be your intention.) I understand that you want it to be mysterious and such but you must receive something to give something, correct? My suggestion is to make it more clear what everything does, how to do things and updates of the progress. Otherwise your just lost in this giant maze and have no idea of what to do so you rather give up then even try to finish it.

u got to be smart to even think about this game lol.... it took about 2 mounths to make this game i made it by the way i know all about it

Level 5
Math is my best subject but i still cant solve this riddle with the 4-digit lock

Is it like this? :

(n1)= (n3)+5
(n2)= (n1)*2
(n3)= ?
(n4)= ?

Total is (X*9)

Is this correct or did i screw up cause of my english? And what idiot whould leave a riddle on how to open a door? XD

Level 6
!HELP! I am stuck at the (3-rd i think) password code, where are 4 undeads (A,B,C and D) i tried everything and nothing worked... Can someone please tell me the code if they did it??