• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Signature & Avatar show-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
gameroobiev103pk.jpg

2wolfs9mb.jpg

wolfs23ux.jpg

lw14cj.jpg

bsc7cv.gif

stifi1dk.gif

sj4fs.gif

ohh4gm.gif

mohaha3hb.gif

prydz6wu.gif

prototype14tr.gif

this5nu.gif

car18tt.jpg

samebob2ut.gif

helpgr3ic.jpg

avnv108wf.jpg

I created them all!
The one with Lone Wolf and AvaloN are mine, the rest i created for a few friends!

-AvaloN :smash:

Last edited by a moderator:

Abc

Abc

Level 5
nice, only the first one is real simple, i dont say thats bad but its too empty in my opinion.
anyway well done :eek:

Level 1
If we are commenting, your first one is absolutely horrible, the render isn't blended, empty space (not a popout) and the text... The text should be the same color as part of the bg, or gradient like the background...

Level 3
Hey, Im better at still pic's but hey, my first fully animated. :p
logo7ff.gif

Note, lol I cant use this as a sig, its to big!
Note also this is a badly created image cause i has to lower the quality so it wouldnt be 2mb! geeze im bad at .gif lol

Level 1
If every one postin their sig. then these are my outgoing sig. for now

adventchildrenke7.jpg

spritesy8.jpg

technohambonez2qk9.jpg

Some of your sig are nice tought. But many of them have the same effect.

-BoneZ

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm not really into Naruto, especially because of that character, but the sig in general is neat.

Level 32
Bumping A Sticky:

My signature pic is a cropped version of an image that I use as wallpaper on some of the pages of my own website. A couple of years ago I pirated the file sfondo_stellato.gif from the John Lennon Dream Site and edited it a bit to suit my needs. :thunbsup:

wolverabid.jpg

My avatar is an edited version of the outstanding icon BTNBlackBalverine.blp which I use with the permission of its author, Dan van Ohllus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.