• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sigel1.35 Lost Temple

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A map from Chinese Editors,there are a lot of good abilities in it.It may beyond your imagination.why not try for once?

Keywords:
Sigel,1.35,MELEE
Contents

Sigel1.35 Lost Temple (Map)

Reviews
21:36, 4th Jun 2013 Orcnet:

M

Level 4
174040ofjuxnpoxs18jn2p.jpg

Farseer 's ULT LightningStorm

174044mluvvqukzt6utulm.jpg

Saga 's banishing light , Gandalf??

174047zz8h90i8mu9ha7sz.jpg

Spider Queen..

174100e9j4zb9e3aqkd5qm.jpg

RA2??

174053jyyiyzxyy92hoyzn.jpg

DR 's Unholy Word, when the target moves he will get damage

skins is downloaded here,Thanks the producers

Last edited:
Level 14
DONT DOUBLE POST omg you are going to get banned put all pictures in 1 comment
hidden tags
you might get banned for this

EDIT:anyway i'll make my shitty review :p
EDIT2:you fixed comment but still same review

Sigel1.35 Lost Temple review

My Review
good things
-spells are good
-new heros
-costum models & skins are used
-wont have to say much about terrain becouse its made by blizzard

bad things
-text is not english so users wont understand much
-you dont have description
-some spells are buged
-map is not your and you did not gave any permission

overoll
map would have been aprovable if it atleast had good description
anyway this is going to get rejected
rated 2/5 and voting for Rejection!

Last edited:
Review by Daffa the Mage

Voting for :
Rejection

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reasons :

>>Improper Description : VK's Description Generator
>>Resources aren't credited

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review

Bugs Found

Suggestions

Rating :
2/5 (Lacking)
I just take a short test of your Map and I found it Lacking because it has no description and guides + resources aren't credited - I presume this is because of the chinese language which caused this to happen
Don't check any
I can't say much except improving the map description and fix the description in-game, the only thing I like is that the map uses AMAI

"Template by Daffa the Mage"

Last edited:
Level 30
Wont give a review here because in the first place. Chinese games or games that are not in english Language is not allowed or is it just in your game? (if yes, I'll play this!) and also improper description, try to give more info about this game not just one statement and we're done!

Voting for Rejection and dont take this as a offense please, just try making this in english and you are fine and I'll review this. =)

Happy Mapmaking! :cgrin:

Level 9
hidden tags

My Review
good things
-spells are good
-new heros

bad things
-some spells are buged

overoll
rated 2/5 and voting forRejection!
The hell do you mean by map isn't his? It clearly said it's his. It had "Blizzard" on it. Is Blizzard a user? No, Blizzard is the company that made Warcraft 3. And also Daffa, He has screenshots, at his post. I'm also voting this for rejection. Map description, buggy spells, text is not English, and, just that. -1/5, jolly sir.

Level 14
The hell do you mean by map isn't his? It clearly said it's his. It had "Blizzard" on it. Is Blizzard a user? No, Blizzard is the company that made Warcraft 3. And also Daffa, He has screenshots, at his post. I'm also voting this for rejection. Map description, buggy spells, text is not English, and, just that. -1/5, jolly sir.

you dont get it do you?

Blizzard made map some other guy edited
and he uploaded he have nothing to do with map

Level 30
You could use translators. I cant prefer anything but Google Translate is a good start but it cant translate most hard words due to it not that good so when you got the hang of Google Translate, search for another one that is more advance and can translate harder and complex words.

Hmm..... Lets get to main topic here :
@Author
for the map, you need to update the description and fix all spells and building and icons tooltip, those are the most important things.
For Translator, I guess only Google Translate i can say but if you use IOS you can use Itranslate from App Store which is far better

Level 4
Voting for :
Rejection

Reasons :

>>Improper Description : VK's Description Generator
>>Resources aren't credited

Review

Bugs Found

Suggestions

Rating :
2/5 (Lacking)
I just take a short test of your Map and I found it Lacking because it has no description and guides + resources aren't credited - I presume this is because of the chinese language which caused this to happen
Don't check any
I can't say much except improving the map description and fix the description in-game, the only thing I like is that the map uses AMAI

"Template by Daffa the Mage"

i wont change my war3 and WE to english.

at last , thank you for testing .

i wont upload my map again because i have no idea about the language problem.the language is a obstacle now.. and i do not have a plan to spend any time on it.

i am making a new rpg map and i must study. busying

I can see nothing wrong in it. Please do explain further because this is a possible event and nothing is wrong with it

-SmaSHeR-

bad things

-some spells are buged

Description ...

like this?

Update Description:
1, substantially optimize the operating efficiency
2, modify certain hero skills and unit skills, enhance balance
3, has been completely solve the BUG play wrong
Basic introduction:
1, gold storage gold 30,000
2, the maximum allowed 120 food, taxes, calculated from the start of food 60
3, cancel all items are sent back to the city, replaced by a building invisible items "magic enchantment"
4, modify all hero skills and most of the units skill level skill requirements hero ULT ⑦
5, the computer AI and difficulty strengthen
Hint:
1, the value of life rarely some units, but with other features, carefully explore.
2, some skills require continuous guidance will be effective
3, there are ambiguities instructions carefully look at the skills

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
OH let -SmaSHer- explain those spells that are bugging. =)

And if you will not really change your map to an english language, this got no hope of being approved, I promise you bro ;l

And dont triple post plase and isntead merge your posts.

Level 4
OH let -SmaSHer- explain those spells that are bugging. =)

And if you will not really change your map to an english language, this got no hope of being approved, I promise you bro ;l

thank you.
but.

let it go.

i think the peopel who download this map means he can endure.
website is place for introduction.

i am disappointed that here make " in english" as a rule .

i think:
user can say no if they feel bad.
bbs can say no if the map is not good.bbs should not instead of the user determine on something that outside the map.

Level 30
thank you.
but.

let it go.

i think the peopel who download this map means he can endure.
website is place for introduction.

i am disappointed that here make " in english" as a rule .

i think:
user can say no if they feel bad.
bbs can say no if the map is not good.

Of course because this is an english community. If you submitted a map that has a language that only few do know, well how about the others? They dont get the chance to know the game itself

And I do know this also applies to other forums in the web.

Level 4
Of course because this is an english community. If you submitted a map that has a language that only few do know, well how about the others? They dont get the chance to know the game itself

And I do know this also applies to other forums in the web.

forums should not do determine . let users do it.
Role of the Forum is to provide more good map, rather than close the way let the users can not know other maps.

I thought English people can be more accustomed to international exchanges.

Level 30
Well, how can members know if a map is good if you cant even understand a bit on the map due to the Langauge is not familiar to you?

A user must know if a map is good by playing it fully so that means aim for the others to understand so they can know if your map is good or not.

You do not only aim for this to get approved but you also aim to make others know your map and through that you should do the job of letting them know by doing everything you can to make it understandable.

SO if anyone knows this game, thats where the time they do say if your game is good or not.

Level 4
i have a lot of homework....

i do not know when i will come here again...

Thank model makers, model lets me many ideas as possible.

Thank you Hell Master. U said as a game maker , but i am a map maker. I need to study i need money....i will not learn english just for translate my map. please understand..

Level 30
Level 4
sorry to break the conversation, but with the poor description and simple map layout plus bugs going on, you'll have to redirect your map in the Map Development thread.

here's some info about http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ the next time you type some map description and use the
update.gif
instead of uploading the same map then message me once you are done with all of this

i will read it carefully just like reading my english book....
thank you.

Not cool Orcnet ;_;
Just kidding :)

Anyway, @Author
You should follow his guides so your maps can be approved :)

yes, a good news...

a bad news...i must get up earlier to do my home work ...

sorry to break the conversation, but with the poor description and simple map layout plus bugs going on, you'll have to redirect your map in the Map Development thread.

here's some info about http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/map-submission-rules-228244/ the next time you type some map description and use the
update.gif
instead of uploading the same map then message me once you are done with all of this

what bug could you tell me ...
not simple map layout. it can be used in Modification of all default map.

sigel is data, lost temple is a sample of the data using.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
runespirit. Please use this button here
edit.gif
instead of posting 3 messages in a row. Never post more than one when the last post is your own.

sorry,i see.

"can cause errors."

it is strange. i have tested enough to find any errors. i have fixed the errors already.

please give me the error files in the XXX/Warcraft3/Errors and tell me the version of game

Level 30
Also if you are gonna do a multi quote or should we say in one post answering more than 1 quoted statement just click the MQ at the bottom right of the post, just click MQ for all quotes you want to respond and when you click Add Reply, it will show the quotes there.

Cheers =)

Level 4
hidden tags

EDIT2:you fixed comment but still same review

My Review
good things
-spells are good
-new heros

bad things
-some spells are buged

overoll
rated 2/5 and voting for Rejection!

could you talk about the "buged"?

"can cause errors."

it is strange. i have tested enough to find any errors. i have fixed the errors already.

please give me the error files in the XXX/Warcraft3/Errors and tell me the version of game

It's automatically generated by Hive's Database, whenever map is rejected, it always show up as this.