• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege Wars Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siege Wars is Released!Check it out http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4054/ and leave your comment!
Here's a little description:

The main object is to train your army and destroy the opponents' castle.The map is created for 3v3 matches.You can train from 4 different soldiers and you can have 1 hero each with his own strengths and weaknesses.

STORY:
The Silverstook and Woodstock village are under war!They are the only humans that still live in Lordaeron and they fight for domination in these lands.Each Village has specially trained warriors and heroes that help them destroy their opponents.Who will win in this epic battle?

UNITS:
Swordsman:The Swordsman is the basic warrior he only cost 15 gold and he is average.He has a good defense and benefits from all upgrades.

SKIRMISHER:
Skirmishers are the only ranged units and benefit from only one upgrade that increases their range and attack.

KNIGHT:
Knights are well trained warriors and they are good at all except their attacks peed.They benefit from all upgrades,but they cost more.

CRUSADER:
Crusaders are the best warriors and they don't have any weaknesses.But they cost 70 gold and it's really hard to get an Army of them.They benefit from the attack speed upgrade.

OTHER STUFF:
There are items for you to buy that increase your power greatly.

CREEPS:
There is a demon lord that still lives in these lands.Kill him and you will rewarded really greatly.

ALSO:
HeretoDLstuff has created a very cool gold system and special credit goes to him,coz he gave all the help he could give.
maps_4054_minimap.jpg

Level 8
I like this map , although there is a small mistake.

Map Idea : 8/10
Terraining : 8.50/10
Heroes : 6/10
Heroes Misc (like hero choose, hero abilities etc) : 4/10
Gold System : I wont vote on this. Ill comment. Well, i think the ships that go up and down are the gold system, cuz when my ship goes near the blue power circle i get 10 gold (i think). The ship goes from point A to point B. When it enters point A you get the gold. I moved the ship with manually. With this gold system, this shouldnt be possible. If you make the ship be uncontrollable, there is no chance that someone will make the patrol points closer to point A.
In little words, the gold system is problematic....

I wont vote on this. Ill comment. Well, i think the ships that go up and down are the gold system, cuz when my ship goes near the blue power circle i get 10 gold (i think). The ship goes from point A to point B. When it enters point A you get the gold. I moved the ship with manually. With this gold system, this shouldnt be possible. If you make the ship be uncontrollable, there is no chance that someone will make the patrol points closer to point A.
In little words, the gold system is problematic....

There not suppose to. There suppose to buy a battle ship and kill enemy ones, so they get less and get crippled. Allthough how it is now you get too much gold, I think boats should spawn slower and maybe give less?

Status
Not open for further replies.