• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege on Arborlon vs.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Siege on Arborlon vs.3 (Map)

Level 2
The Ellcrys is dying... only a Rebirth can save it. The demonic prison the Forbidding cannot be sustained without the Ellcrys... the demons under the Dagda Mor have come. The war has been taken to the Elven City of Arborlon.

Level 2
YAY...A Shannara map!!! I love these books and Elfstones is my favorite. I hope this is good because the book sure was!!

Level 2
Yeah I just realised the map description isnt there! Soooo here we go:

Features an AI that allows you to play the map single player, and has activity with heroes reviving and rejoining the battle even without players.

-Custom icons
-Custom models
-Custom abilities
-The characters from the book
-Sounds played at key moments such as when characters die to add atmosphere eg: Amantar dies, trigger creating the sound "Damn you, *groan + death*" is played
-Many attempts made to improve and balance the game, so it should be pretty fine
-Much more, including option to change the camera to a more suitable view. Demonic NPC waves along player waves (thus single player defense as well)
-Gold comes auto to defenders; theres a merchant for their convenience in the little elf town at bottom of map