• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Siege of Lordaeron City v1.14c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is made by someone Eles but i intend to Recreate it PM me if you know how to change Discription cause im kinda a noob here and i dont know how to change map name

Keywords:
warcraft, lordaeron, Castle defence, fun, wc2, wc, wc3, wc3 ex, warcraft 3, warcraft 2, warcraft 1, glory of the horde.
Contents

Siege of Lordaeron City v1.14c (Map)

Reviews
10:28, 10th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Learning how to map properly takes years of experience, so you can either give up now, knowing it will be hard and sometimes boring, or you can go on with it and then I'll see you in 2 years, when you are...

M

10:28, 10th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Learning how to map properly takes years of experience, so you can either give up now, knowing it will be hard and sometimes boring, or you can go on with it and then I'll see you in 2 years, when you are ready to create a decent map.

Do not upload maps without the original author's permission.

Level 12
First of all, you don't have permission to edit this (of course, it looks very old, and the creator probably doesn't give a damn about it anymore).

Secondly, if you're new here, and you're a noob at map-making, don't post your maps just for the hive to say it sucks. Don't post in the first place if you can't come up with a decent description. I also suggest typing complete sentences.

Level 28
Hi, I'm here to tell you what to do
  1. Do not upload crappy maps, like this one
  2. If you cannot even change the description, do not upload any maps on the hive at all
  3. You can mess with this map, but never upload it at any site, or launch it on b.net (you need the original author's permission for it).
  4. Learn how to map properly, which will take about a year (probably more, seeing you don't even know how to change the description).

Rejected.