• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Show Multiboard for only one player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was searching on forus and googe for script that would show specific multiboard to specific player but i couldnt find it so im posting here.

The thing is there is no trigger that will shop multibard to only 1 player. I kno there is a way to do so, ii guess its jass. Does anyone ko how to do it? please post script here. I have 12 multiboard in array ad i want to show multiboard[1] to paye 1 and so on.

Level 3
Show Multiboards
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.20 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == Player(1) then
Custom script: call MultiboardDisplay(SomeMultiboard[1],true)
Custom script: endif

is that it? (for player 1)

im getting rror "expected a name"

Level 3
  • Create Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 2 rows, titled |cff99ff00Status|r
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Hunger
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Thirst
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Energy
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to 7.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to 7.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to 7.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 2 to 7.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to 7.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 2 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 2 to 7.00% of the total screen width
          • Set PlayersMultiboard[(Player number of (Picked player))] = (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Hide all multiboards
  • Show Multiboards
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.20 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer() == Player(0) then
      • Custom script: call MultiboardDisplay(udg_PlayersMultiboard[1],true)
      • Custom script: endif
and it doesnt work

maybe u can make quick map to show e how to do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.