• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should i or Not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
idk, 15 bucks a month blows.. i heard from some of my friends that WoW was awesome. then others say WoW Blows.. idk if i wanna get it though, 15 bucks is alot to waste.. every month, before i go doin that tell me is it good or bad?

Ki

Ki

Level 7
I think it would be witty to not start at all. Stick to the free stuff. I'd say it's likely that a person, after playing WoW for a few years of his/her life, will look back at all the monthly payments spent and how much time was wasted and say "that wasn't worth it".

Level 12
Ki said:
I think it would be witty to not start at all. Stick to the free stuff. I'd say it's likely that a person, after playing WoW for a few years of his/her life, will look back at all the monthly payments spent and how much time was wasted and say "that wasn't worth it".

Free to say because majority of the free MMO's suck. And I know it from facts.

Level 12
ChrisLee162006 said:
so... does this one suck or what?

You tell me. The only part I can't like about Blizzard is its ability in customer service. I still question this because of the numerous server crashes. By far I always thought Blizzard was far better off using the new equipment for old servers with the high pop. Only good one I think of is that people don't waste too much of their life on it. ;X

Level 8
I used to play WoW, its a hell of a game. But its not going to provide endless fun. I grew tired of it, and here I am. I guess the editor in Warcraft 3 braught me back.
Anyway, when someone buys WoW, they get a 10 day trial to give to a friend. Its basically a bypass for the doubling-up of a CD key. It doesnt give you everything youd like, but at least you get to try it before you decide on wether to pay for it or not.

PS: NWN2 8)

Level 10
The game is ok but most of the lower levels is just quest quest quest, and if your on a pvp server you always get those..... refraining from using an offensive word here, people that like to spend all their time ruining newbies gaming experience by ganking them. You have no idea how tough it is to protect the new guys against 10 rogues running around ganking them without any consequence. You gank someone 40 levels below you, make them want to leave wow and you dont even get dishonor points. But I'm drifting off topic here. The lower levels are ok up untill about 20, from 20-40 its more just a grind then anything at 40 you get a mount to play around on. After that more grinding and some fun pvp, ganking newbies. Untill 60 where the entire game just becomes one big raid fest.

In my opinion, it's not worth it. The end game just doesn't equal up to the time and money spent getting to it.

Level 9
Id have to say WoW is worth it, and im a casual player.

I had a fun time from 1-41, i found a class i was good at (hunter) and joined a guild early, we did alot of group work, and we shared all of or stuff with each other, I came out well equipped and mounted at level 40, which is where i am now.

It all depends on who you are, and who you play with..

Level 10
aarkshark said:
Id have to say WoW is worth it, and im a casual player.

I had a fun time from 1-41, i found a class i was good at (hunter) and joined a guild early, we did alot of group work, and we shared all of or stuff with each other, I came out well equipped and mounted at level 40, which is where i am now.

It all depends on who you are, and who you play with..

hehe hunters, pokemon Blizzard style :D

-Teld

Status
Not open for further replies.