• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
HI
MY NAME'S KRIS, FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA

I JOINED BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO REMODEL SOME UNITS IN WARCRAFT III. I ALSO WANT TO TRY MAKE CUSTOM SPELLS, BUILDINGS, AND TRY DOING SOME CINEMATIC.
I AM STILL A NEWBIE WHEN IT COMES TO DEVELOPING-CUSTOM UNITS SO I WILL PROBABLY ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS. I AM GUESSING SOME OF MY QUESTIONS ARE COMMON AND ALREADY ANSWERED LONG AGO BUT I AM KINDA LAZY TO BROWSE THROUGH THE FORUM SO FORGIVE ME IF I AM BEING REPETITIVE IN ANY MANNER.
I AM NOT ALWAYS ACTIVE BECAUSE OF WORK.

I GUESS THAT'S ALL, THANKS FOR LETTING ME JOIN THIS COMMUNITY :pgrin:

Roland

R

Roland

WELCOME TO THE HIVE WORKSHOP. I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR FUN HERE. GO READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU START SOMETHING UNPLEASANT <3

/Caps

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

The caps though :)

anyway, welcome to hive.

HI! WELCOMEN TO THE HIVE BEES....I MEAN WORKSHOP>

MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE WITH ZE RULES OR ELSE YOU GET A WHOOPING>

I LOVE YOUR WRITING HABITS, thumbs up (d'_'(d

heartanimatedhe_9mysu4p1.jpg

~BYE

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hi VinKRi,

Welcome to The Hive! As Heinvers pointed out, take a look at our rules and maybe try to control that capslock fury a little. ;) Good luck with your projects, and if you have any questions I'm sure someone will be happy to help out if you post a question in the relevant section. :)

Where abouts in SEA are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.