• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shoal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi all! It s my second map, injoy!

Features: 2 players
10 Green camps
10 Orange camps

On the map is:
4 Goldmines
2 shops goblin
1 tavern
2 Goblin Workshop
2 Fountain of Life

All map screen
image641892.jpg

Keywords:
Melee, Warcraft 3, Melee, GGoblin Melee, Warcraft classic, 1 vs 1, 1x1
Contents

Shoal (Map)

Reviews
12:19, 22nd May 2014 Orcnet: comment
Level 30
Hello I tested the map somehow there are problems going on:

- There are trees on shallow waters, its not a good thing you might as well replace it with giant rocks or so

- Again with trees, this time the main bases are lacking a lot, this will be a boon to NE but a bad output for the 3 races

- Expansions are too tight, making the trees and region look cheap

- Terrain needs polish and more work load, gameplay got a good back up but the visual of an island/ruin theme is not looking good

- Why add red creep camps on a 1 on 1 match? obviously players won't go far beyond late game harvesting creeps, rather turn those reds into oranges.

For now needs update mostly terrain work, pm me once you got the changes.

Level 5
Hey!!

Hello I tested the map somehow there are problems going on:

- There are trees on shallow waters, its not a good thing you might as well replace it with giant rocks or so

- Again with trees, this time the main bases are lacking a lot, this will be a boon to NE but a bad output for the 3 races

- Expansions are too tight, making the trees and region look cheap

- Terrain needs polish and more work load, gameplay got a good back up but the visual of an island/ruin theme is not looking good

- Why add red creep camps on a 1 on 1 match? obviously players won't go far beyond late game harvesting creeps, rather turn those reds into oranges.

For now needs update mostly terrain work, pm me once you got the changes.
I update my map :ogre_hurrhurr: