• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shivarran_by67chrome.blp

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
bannershivarra.jpg

Was messing around with the naga's head frills for a more naga-themed skin and decided to try and see if I could get this to work. Turned out better than I expected to. Based mostly off of Mother Shahraz (A boss from Black Temple in World of Warcraft). And ya, the tail's still there because this is a skin, though all things considered Naga are from Indian mythology, so it still works.

Keywords:
Shivarra, Mother Shahraz, Shiva, Indian, Naga, Goddess, Siren, Summoner, Demon, Burning, Legion, 67chrome
Contents

Shivarran_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Reviews
15:21, 13th Apr 2011 THE_END: Wicked skin sir, nice work

M

15:21, 13th Apr 2011
THE_END: Wicked skin sir, nice work

Level 21
Shivarra_by_eMarine.jpg

Kinda useful for the demon from the pic and I really want to see more of the Burning Legion and actually have Sargeras show up in WoW.

Level 27
Yes, if you read the description, or even name, or just have some common sense, you'll realize that was his idea and inspiration.
Seriously, learn to read descriptions.

Wot? Dude, he says in the description that he based it off a WoW boss. :p
And that is exactly what Warlord A. was saying, also giving this a thumbs up by asking for more of Sargeras' Army.

Anyways, this is a brilliant skin. :) Great idea and... Well, let's just leave it at being a REALLY GOOD SKIN.

Level 6
It's really hard to believe how you made the WOW based models into warcraft 3 just using skins! I mean, most of the models are alot different to any of the warcraft 3 models, while you can make them seem like totally different models using skins. It's just really impressive.