Shipwrecked: Finale

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Shipwrecked: Finale (Map)

Reviews
15:25, 20th Jul 2009 Linaze: You need permission to upload someone else's map, and you need to show me some kind of proof that you have said permission.

M

15:25, 20th Jul 2009
Linaze: You need permission to upload someone else's map, and you need to show me some kind of proof that you have said permission.

Level 1
...*shniff*...*shniff*...pity this chapter was the last...Well I think each part of SW was better than the last one (ofcourse 8th will never beat 7th :roll: ). Will there be a continuation? Couse It was sain "end???"

Level 2
yeah like he said except please send me the 4th, 6th, and 7th episodes

{EDIT}
NOOOO! Not the end >.< I've enjoyed 7th so much, I watch it every sunday when I'm bored because tomorrow is Monday.

Well your lucky >.< i don't have the 4th, 6th, or 7th. I hope he/she sends them to me! >:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rui

Rui

Level 40
Yet another cinematic left uncategorized. The map size shows 0x0, no idea why it happens. If it doesn't work, please use the report button, send me a private message or leave a visitor message on my profile.
Categorized.