• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sheep

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Keywords:
cow,
Contents

Sheep (Model)

Level 2
Looks almost like a horse to me.

Things you need to fix:

1. More fat.
2. Give it some small horns.
3. Give it nipples ffs!!

Level 4
Halo, don't make me shove my fuzzy black d*** in your mouth! That ninja cow is bullsh*t, and you know it!

Who the hell wants a ninja cow? LoaP and other DECENT games need a real cow - This isn't bad at all, although I see some immediate changes that could be made...

4/5 and not too bad on the effort, either. :D

Level 3
More fat...the front legs look strange..an udder would be nice...the face is wierd..its too blocky 3/5 for now

Level 8
Udders, fat, and occasional crap coming out of it are needed

ROFL your so sick, yeah its about time someone made a cow model ive requested millions of times and made a sheep-cow skin but didnt look good, but yeah you need utters and make it more lifelike... cows arent anarexic (or however u spell it)