• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Shared VISION don´t work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
If i grant shared vision of (some unit that is invisible) to player that is enemy of owner of that unit he will not be really visible,units will see him and attack him but you will not see him on your screen.:ugly:Any way to solve that?

Level 11
You cannot share vision between two enemy players. Please add more details, because I don't really understand the problem.

Level 13
You cannot share vision between two enemy players. Please add more details, because I don't really understand the problem.

action in trigger
grant shared vision of unit to player 1

dont work if unit has invisibility and he is enemy of player 1
units of player 1 will act like they see him and they will attack that unit bla,bla,bla
but player 1 cannot see unit on his screen......

so i grant vision of enemy unit, my units will attack him but i will not see attacked unit...

Level 20
I know the problem what you are talking about. This also happens in Dota because of a bug in Bloodseeker's passive and they havent fixed it so far, so I guess theres no solution. Sorry.

Or you could look for conditions like "Unit is visible" or "if unit has Invisiblity buff". But it would require a looping trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.