• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loading screen and shared vision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi!

I have to simple questions:
First, in what format do i have to import a picture if i want to use it for custom loading screen? And with what program can i convert it to that format?
Second is a bit more difficult one. There are three players (for ex.: 1 ; 2 ; 3) and i want to make them to be allied, and i want 1 and 2 to have shared vision of each other, but i dont want 3 to have shared vision with them. I tried to put them in one force but then all of them have shared vision.
THX
--derg

Level 18
For vision you could turn shared vision of in the Force Settings and then add a a trigger to set Player - Alliance to what you want it, I think. (To keep 2 sharing vision)

Level 13
Hi!

I have to simple questions:
First, in what format do i have to import a picture if i want to use it for custom loading screen? And with what program can i convert it to that format?
Second is a bit more difficult one. There are three players (for ex.: 1 ; 2 ; 3) and i want to make them to be allied, and i want 1 and 2 to have shared vision of each other, but i dont want 3 to have shared vision with them. I tried to put them in one force but then all of them have shared vision.
THX
--derg

make player 1 treat player 2 as an ally with shared vision and fulls shared units....
make player 2 treat player 1 as an ally with shared vision and full shared units ...
make player 1 treat player 3 as an ally....
make player 3 treat player 1 as an ally... bla bla bla

Status
Not open for further replies.