• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ally vision issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So I'm basically creating an observer slot. When I'm the player 'Player 13' ingame I type the command it says "2" indicating it's running. But the game does not treat the other players as allies to me. And the map stays fogged.

Edit: So if I turn off fog and select a unit after I type the command it then treats them like allies or enemies. But this command does not remove any game fog I have to either manually remove it/activate the fog remover cheat. Any idea why this wont give me shared vision?

• Human Swap
    • Events
      • Player - Player 13 (Maroon) types a chat message containing -human as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 2
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 4 (Purple) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 6 (Orange) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 7 (Green) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 8 (Pink) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 9 (Gray) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 10 (Light Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 11 (Dark Green) as an Enemy
      • Player - Make Player 13 (Maroon) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Enemy

Level 7
Well, you have to make others treat Player 13 as an Ally with shared vision not the other way around, and also make human players treat Player 13 as an ally. However his doesn't remove the fog that other players explored, it only shows the current unit location of other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.