• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sharadar Hell Knight

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
My second [lol?] entry for the Aberration modeling contest, which means the Magus is no longer the one.
This is the first unit that was not originally an elf. The sharadar figured out that they can transfer traits they mutate unto other races, via their secret-creepy-splicing and stuff. The result are impractical things like this guy.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
demon, knight, helmet, dark, elf, brute, tier, 3, melee, unit, heavy, monster, aberration, modeling, contest
Contents

Sharadar Hell Knight (Model)

Sharadar Hell Knight (Model)

Reviews
18:13, 9th Jan 2011 DonDustin: rating after contest Anarchianbedlam: Contest is over, a fantastic, unique and well made model. Great job
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

18:13, 9th Jan 2011
DonDustin: rating after contest

Anarchianbedlam: Contest is over, a fantastic, unique and well made model. Great job

Level 5
Good stuff. You've got quite a talent for making horror models. This one is every bit as creepy as the magus. By the way, I would be careful with it. I told a friend to check it out, and he sent me this email two days later. No one has seen him since.
There is not much time, so I must be quick. There is something... else... hidden within the .mdx file. But it doesn't stay there. It starts wit̡h̢ the his̕si̵n̷g̨... the horrid rasping of fingernails scraping frost off a chalkboard. It doesn't stop when the game ends. It doesn't stop if you play music or plug your ears. I͞t̀ ͠d̨͜o͡ę̨ş҉n̶̛'̶̵t ͠s͟͞t̸͞͠o̵p̴̕͞ when you sleep. It never stops.

Sometimes it is but a faint, menacing presence, whispering into the depths of my soul from behind walls and beneath floors, but it always grows closer until the terrible noise seems to emanate from within my skull. I am no̴t cr̡azy͟.̕ ̀Ḿy ͟r̶oom̷m̀a̕t̛es ͝a͘nd ͡I͏ ̷reco͜r̨de̵d͏ ͘ìt͞. ͞ There are faces in the spectrograph. T͞he͘ir̸ ̴v͞o҉i̡ces̴ ͘c̷all͝ ͠o͜ut to͞ ̴me. They͞ s̨p̕e̷a̡k̴͢ ̴ìn͝ h͞íd̛e͝ous,̵ ̛sib͞ìl͜ant ton̴g͝u͠e͜s ͡n͢o͡ hu͡man ͜c͏oųl̸d҉ v͠oc̷a̵li͜ze, y͜et ̧st͡rang̵ely͏ I͟ f́i̴n͟d ͏m͠y͠sel̕f unde͘r͝st͞a̸nding͠ ́t̕hem͢. ̧ ͜T́heir ̧vo҉ic̵es̢ ͠a̴re man̷y̨,̛ ̴b̷ut ͘the͠ir̵ ̷mes̸sage̡ i͞ş o͜ne. T͝hey͢ speak of the t͜hirst͞ one feels after waking from ten ̧t͟hous͝ąnd ̛aeo͢nś of slumber. I̕ f̸ea͏r̸ ͜I̛ ̛kno͝w ̀wh̨at̶ wi̛l̸l͢ ́q͝u̧e͝nc͝h ͡ìt.̢̀̕͘ ҉ ͞My ͘mind̵ ̸i͠ś ͘nót goi̡n̵g,҉ bu͏t ̡I ̴am҉ n̢o̧t ̵me҉. ̕I ͟àm̢ not̢ ̨my҉s̵elf͟.̕ Wha̶t ͟I śee I͢ know th̨a͟t͘ ̧eyes͡ have͜ ̸seen,҉ but̛ ͠I͠ ̵f͟ear̴ the͟y ̶a̶re ́n̴ot̨ my ͡o̴ẁn̛.

͉̘͙̭̠͎̝͝ ҉̬͖̪̫̫̻W̘͕͉̤͘h͏̦̰̫̱̲a̙̳̯t̟͖͈̻̬̰̩ ҉̙͎̞̩̯w̱̘̯̦̼̜͠a̛i̴̯̰t̳̘̫̥e͠d̵̳͉͕̻͉͕ͅ,̭̤͈͕ l͈̺̻͓̙̗̬u̩̜͓͟r̠̯̟̤̝͞k̙̞̭̲i̖̗̗͎̮͙n̖̗̞̖g̦̬̀, ̛̪͔̥̻͙s̩̪͇͞i̲l͔̺̙̣̠̰͔e͔͕̪n͕̝̦̜̬̦t̮̥l̬̭̖͖̬y̜̥̯̟̟̙͔ ͈̞͞se̵̘̻e͎͔͓͇͔͔͕k̬i̗͇̼͔̻ṉ͎͈̜͚̬g҉ ̳̝̱̣̙͖͕t́͡he ͡f̕͞le̕͡sh ̨of̡͠ ͘͞sh͏̨̛ad̷̕o̡w͢͞ ̶̢͡i̛͠nc̴͞͞aŗ͠͝n̵a̧te ͏̀l̨u͢͞r͟ķ͞i͡n̸̡͞g ̯̖͉̣̦͉͟b̷̝͍e̼h̛̺̩̙̜̯i̛̺̟̟̤n͕̟̪d̖̬̜ ̗͉̠̻̯͖t͉̞̕h̗͘e̲͡ ̧̮͓w̜̺̭̪̜a͠l̛ͅl̫,̢̳͉͍̰̥ ̨̼͕͕͔i͎̲̞̭͢s̥̩̙̹͙͇ͅ ̰̪͉n͓̹̦̤̲o҉̯͚̙̣̘̼̹w͏̬̻ͅ ̢̲r͎̲̮̩e҉͎l̴̹̟̗͙̝͈e̦͇͓̤a̤̬̱̻̰s̱͙̩̺ę͉ḍ̨͍̱.̦̬̘̻̦̝ ̖̣̭̰͚̪͖͠ Ņ̛o͠w i͢͏̸t̷́͜ ̡͞c͏o̶̵͘m̴ȩs͢ ̵̧t͝o̧ ͝f̨͜e̵e̵d̨͝.̨ ̮͚I҉̗̲t̼̘ ͘i̻̝̝̩̮͍̞ș̻ ͈̦̩̰͉ị̦͔̲̖ń̗͉̝ ̡̞t̴̫̟̬̮̻̘̥h̡̰̠̻e͏̯̤̼̟͉͉͍ ̻̻s̼̫͜ou̖̳̜̦n͙̹̲̟̼͇̯d̗̥͓̙̞̬ͅ.̯͓̺͞ ̫ ̡Y̬̺o̪̯͜u̜͢ ̪̯͚̱̰̲̀ͅm͙̀ͅu̫̪̤͓̘͔s͈͈ͅt̥̯̤͕̪̫ ̛̹̮n̮̝o̹̺͙̱̖͘t͇ ̯ͅl̬̺̺̦͡is͈͇͈t̹̪͝ͅe̷̬̭̳̠̫͓͉n̟̰̞͕ ̖̙̥̙̝to̢͔ ͎̟͖̪̲̫͔th͈̣e̩͕͍̩̫̭ͅ ̱s̨̘̥ͅo̡̦̥͕̗̪͇u̹̥̦̰̺͕n̵̰̱̺͉̜̘d̨̥̮̞. ̞̱͓͟ ̴̰̼̦I̧̪̥̪̳t̯͍̲͔̼̜̬ ͚̤͕̤͠c͓͓̞̥̳o̗̘͕̘̱m̤͢e̛s҉̬͕͕̭͙̞̪.͉͚̟̺͇̞̱ ̬ O̡̰̻̙h ̥̘͞g͟o̤̼̱̼̬̲͘d̤̞̹̬̀,̖͙ ̪i͔͎͚͓̙͉̞t͕̰͈͚̲'s̠̙̥̥̣ ̷e͖͖̱͈̪̠a̧̮̪̣͚͙͉t̗̬͈̞in͏̼͖̙͕̥g̮͈̦ ͍m̩ͅe̯͕̯̩͈̫.̵̟ ̨ ̘͍I̗̝t̲̜̲̼̕'̦̯͎̗s̤͉ ̸͉͔̦e̠̱̳͕a̮̣t̩́in͈̼̮͔̰̖͞g̩ ͙̭̘͕m̤̞͔͚͡y ͉̘̟͖e͍̤̺͖̜̳y̭̣͇̭̗͈e̴͇̟̖s̤.̼̥͓ ̷̹͇̖̺̫̜ͅ ͕͕̭̬͕̬̯͝I̧̲̗͈̠̻̣t̼̥͞'̖̮͇͉͇̝͈s͖̭̕ ̶̩̘̣͕e͈̰̯̝͕͞ͅa̫̣͕̝̟̺t͙͍̖̱̀i̘̰̬̲̙̺ṉ̶͉̞͔̫̪̰g̡̩̤͕̯ ̲͍̟̻͍͝m͠y͓̼̙̱̖̻ ͉̳s̶̞̤̙̦̠̣o̫̳u̴l̠͍̦͈.̫̙͔̤͟

Level 23
Okay this is damn scary, weird and awesome for your race. Id say though that it is some cursed criminal whose crimes were so dark his face was forever hidden in metal helmet and his body changed horribly through the tortures and because of the powers he envoked to free himself.

But I must say one thing... needs more leg tentacles!

Level 7
Trax.;1812540 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1812540******end_of_the_skype_highlighting said:
If you don't like this you're gay.

haha... :'D you're sucha weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.