• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Shape Shifter Skill's not possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
im trying to make a shape shifter hero, with the ability to transform into a dragon, a werewolf, an Alien, a Vampire, And Shiek (zelda fans should know) however i cant get the skill right, it keeps glitching, im using metamorphosis but i dont know if i got the buffs or skills wrong.

like i said, metamorphosis skill, but the buff i dunno, its my freinds doing. if some1 could help me out i will heavily thank you for it :):infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
dont use the metamorphosis skill but the skill form the alchemic (hero from the tavern) dont know the skill name.
=it changes ur model
=and other things u can change easily

Level 4
thanks it was called chemical rage, however, it still glitches, did u tell me to use all chemical rage or use one ass meta and other as chemical rage? and should i make all buffs different? like make a meta buff and a chemical rage buff? if you can put an outline of what i should do it would be freatly appreciated

Level 2
dont know what u mean but when u have a problem with buffs etc. u should fix it with triggers like remove buff// effect it should help

But the problem could be that u can use meta and rage at one time so u should use only 1 of them for your skills

Level 7
Well if you had multiple skills, lets say 1 for the dragon 1 for the wolf 1 for the rabbit etc. and your base spell for all of them is metamorphosis, the game will translate that you used metamorphosis, this will cause all metamorphosis based skills to cooldown. You will need different skill basis for each one of them. And if you mean that you need the name "Chemical Rage" to be altered with other text, just change the name of the buff it uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.