• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
By Chief_Death
Skin1: TrollShaman.blp
Skin2: Textures\gutz
Skin3: Textures\Star8b
Contents

Shaman (Model)

Shaman (Model)

Level 1
I'm sorry chief death but i think this goes in the skin section not here

Level 8
Chief Death do you have Oinkwer's Geosets, vertex modifier and WC Converter. http://www.geocities.com/oinkertools/download.html

or

WC model kit

WC Converter you will find here in tool section as well as WC model kit. I cant rember the actual name though I'm sure if you look around the tool section it til jump out sooner or later.

Hope this helped you.

Level 2
if u want to learn to model. go to the forums and check out the models section, alot of good info there about how to model :lol:

Level 25
You don't need to submit every single attempt to the site

Now look, go and try to, I don't know, edit some more? I mean, I changed the skin paths heaps back in my day, but they were just skin paths. No one cared about them. They just rotted away