• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Shaman I textured, meant to be something like a wolfman
Yeah, it's rather monotone... but oh well :p

Keywords:
Wolfman, Werewolf, Shaman
Contents

Shaman.blp (Texture)

Reviews
15:00, 15th Apr 2011 shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this...

M

15:00, 15th Apr 2011
shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this decission is wrong, or if you want to update the skin, please reply to this PM and I'll work it out for you. As this is a preset message, and I'm just picking up each and every skin in the category, I want to apologize beforehand if this clutters your inbox.

16:47, 10th Aug 2010
67chrome: This does seem terribly monotone, you should make the belly lighter and the back darker at the very least, something like a timber-wolf patterning. Some splashed of tribal paint/team color could be nice to bring this out to. Simply being monochromatic isn't to bad, but you should have a wide range of values if you do. Besides the color issues this seems pretty solid though.

17:41, 4th Sept 2010
67chrome: I'd really like to see some color added into this, even if different section are only differentiated by different shades of gray. Right now this seems inorganically monotone and more like a statue.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It's monotone as already stated, you could probably change some of the clothing into something coloured without it ruining the whole wolf-appeal. On top of that, without being intimately familiar with the Orc Shaman texture, it looks like you've basically drawn on top of the original without changing much other than colour tones (no, I'm not saying it's a mere recolour).

So yeah, add some colour, at the very least some more team-colour. Neat to see such a small texture work decently.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Its good but its 128x128 instead of 256x256, which I don't get... you can use any size skin for a model? anyways 4/5 +rep

I think you're limited to the power of two scale. Though I think 64x64 would be too small. Detailed, so called high quality, skins tend to use 512x512. Though 256x256 is the normal size to use, yes.

Level 7
hmm... I like it, but you still could change the color a little. Make it team-colored, so it isn't anymore monotone. But it is 128x128... why? Well, at least it is small size. Rep+ for being the first 128x128 skin (I never saw an 128x128 other than this, so i suppose)..