• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shak'tar Island

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description
The Shak'tar Island was named by the troll tribe, that used to live there. Now it's occupied by necromancers, spider crabs and sea giants. But now lately it was also disovered, that the island is full of precious recourses. Fight for the island and claim it as your own!
Properties
Gold Mines: 10 (including player owned)
Neutral Buildings: 5
Creep Camps: 20 (including player spots)
Players: 5

Another melee map by me, try it out, tell me what you think.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3, melee, map, sunken temple
Contents

Shak'tar Island (Map)

Reviews
19:42, 13th Jun 2010 Rui: I don't know what's worse: having a map with wrong drops or no drops at all. The latest is the case with this map. On top of this, there's not enough space for large armies. Rejected.

M

19:42, 13th Jun 2010
Rui:
I don't know what's worse: having a map with wrong drops or no drops at all. The latest is the case with this map. On top of this, there's not enough space for large armies. Rejected.