1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Shak'tar Island

Submitted by Delpiroth
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Description
The Shak'tar Island was named by the troll tribe, that used to live there. Now it's occupied by necromancers, spider crabs and sea giants. But now lately it was also disovered, that the island is full of precious recourses. Fight for the island and claim it as your own!

Properties
Gold Mines: 10 (including player owned)
Neutral Buildings: 5
Creep Camps: 20 (including player spots)
Players: 5

Another melee map by me, try it out, tell me what you think.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3, melee, map, sunken temple
Contents

Shak'tar Island (Map)

Reviews
19:42, 13th Jun 2010 Rui: I don't know what's worse: having a map with wrong drops or no drops at all. The latest is the case with this map. On top of this, there's not enough space for large armies. Rejected.
  1. 19:42, 13th Jun 2010
    Rui:
    I don't know what's worse: having a map with wrong drops or no drops at all. The latest is the case with this map. On top of this, there's not enough space for large armies. Rejected.

2. Vengeancekael

Vengeancekael

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    People usually post a screenshot from the map layout.

3. Delpiroth

Delpiroth

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll do that later, when I have more time.

4. Solecompanysole

Solecompanysole

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You could add more description. it looks good but add more screenshots. I didnt test the map since i am on my laptop on witch i dont have wc3 installed.

5. Ironside

Ironside

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not could, must! A description must be good or else he breaks the rules.

6. WCIII_addict

WCIII_addict

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it. Alot 5/5. despite what everyone else said, it think the description is good. this map actually has a background to it. i like the originality.