• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Islands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Island[/160x160]
Created by blizzard/jellybean375

Map Info:

this is my first map its basically a remake of islands just with two more races naga and gilneas I added some really cool new men

new leaders and more .Have you ever played a worgen I think there ausome in this map you get to be them! :D also I thought that

naga would be great with a map like this there's lots of water so naga can swim in so I said why not add them it would be so cool
Features:

the new features are that there are new races 2 to be exact both have two new heros
nightelfs=naga
human=gilneas

Some else stuff about map:

what i added i think is relly cool better goldmines the have bacicly unlimited gold i like that because you dont need a second

goldmine if you dont whant one!

Screenshots and Videos:

Video Description:

Change Log:

Added:
  • food pop 120
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Removed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Fixed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Changed:
  • made naga tectree
  • balanced wogen leaders
  • fixed naga naga farm food limit and gilneas well cost also changed the wisp icon and the temple of tides

Added:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Removed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Fixed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Changed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx

Added:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Removed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Fixed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
Changed:
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx
  • xxxxxxxxxx

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Xezko=model
  • Frankster=model
  • Cavman=model

Models:
  • Sellenisko
  • Ujimasa Hojo
  • xxxxxxxxxx

Keywords:
remake of the islands
Contents

Islands (Map)

Reviews
23:49, 16th Aug 2013 Orcnet: not balanced
Level 20
  • Hive description is insufficient. Try looking at other's approved maps description, or use one of these tools: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/map-description-generator-1-2-a-224558/ (Requires Java), and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/.
  • Credits for the imported resources are missing.
  • The Naga has an imbalance tech-tree, they have a tier-2 and 3 units at start and does not have any building upgrades/tiers. Balance it.
  • Mur'gul slaves have a Frost Armor ability (which they don't have any mana for that to use), no attack, and have a Wisp icon.
  • The 'Temple of Tides' has a movement speed and can attack at melee range. They also rotate, which makes them look odd.
  • Coral Beds produces much more food than the other 3 races.
  • The Naga altar only trains 2 heroes and those heroes can be produced infinitely.
  • The Undead 'lich king' does not have any model and icon.
  • The 'Gilnean Sentural Well' only costs 50 gold, has a build time of 3 seconds, and does not have any pathing requirements. Pretty cheap for a support building.
  • The Gilnean altar only trains 3 heroes.
  • The 2 gilnean heroes are overpowered, they have 'advanced' skills which you modified and only increased their values.
  • Paladin have 5 abilities.
  • The worgen peasants becomes human when they activate their Call of Arms ability.

That's all for now, overall, the 2 new races are imbalance compare to the other races.

Level 20
Press the Print Screen in your keyboard (north of the Insert button and right of the F12 button), then go to an image manipulating program (ex. Paint) and press CTRL + V. Save it as JPG/JPEG or PNG (Full Quality). Upload it here at hive (Pastebin or create an album at your profile then upload the image there) then post the image's url (Link) between the tags [img]IMG URL HERE[/img].

Level 30
  • Hive description is insufficient. Try looking at other's approved maps description, or use one of these tools: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/map-description-generator-1-2-a-224558/ (Requires Java), and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/.
  • Credits for the imported resources are missing.
  • The Naga has an imbalance tech-tree, they have a tier-2 and 3 units at start and does not have any building upgrades/tiers. Balance it.
  • Mur'gul slaves have a Frost Armor ability (which they don't have any mana for that to use), no attack, and have a Wisp icon.
  • The 'Temple of Tides' has a movement speed and can attack at melee range. They also rotate, which makes them look odd.
  • Coral Beds produces much more food than the other 3 races.
  • The Naga altar only trains 2 heroes and those heroes can be produced infinitely.
  • The Undead 'lich king' does not have any model and icon.
  • The 'Gilnean Sentural Well' only costs 50 gold, has a build time of 3 seconds, and does not have any pathing requirements. Pretty cheap for a support building.
  • The Gilnean altar only trains 3 heroes.
  • The 2 gilnean heroes are overpowered, they have 'advanced' skills which you modified and only increased their values.
  • Paladin have 5 abilities.
  • The worgen peasants becomes human when they activate their Call of Arms ability.

That's all for now, overall, the 2 new races are imbalance compare to the other races.

Seconded.