• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow's Song Orpg Test Version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
By: RadiationMarine

You and a team of your friends have to fight off enemies, tier up and gain the most powerful and secret items in the game. At the moment all powerful items are near the spawn area for testing. You're goal in the story is to kill shadowsong and then if you want, kill his holy version for the Hands of love item aka the most rigged item that is just for fun. The oblivion can be dropped by any boss but only has a 1% drop chance so its very rare and does 4k dmg per second for 60 seconds using its spell.

Tested by: Kaitlyn

Keywords:
shadowsong, orpg
Contents

Shadow's Song Orpg Test Version (Map)

Reviews
12:44, 8th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 10
Increase description size and decrease filesize.

Filesize should be no larger than 8 MB for multiplayer maps.

The description needs to say what the map is about, what's on the map, are there any bosses and if so who are they, etc. Use some of these BB Codes to help make your description not look like a block of text.

Level 4
I tested this map and these are the mistakes I spotted:

After you pick hero, you haved no quest or anything and you can't collect any either

Green icons when game is paused

Some custom models portrait problems

Not very good terrain

Weak monsters (Don't know if that is what you wanted or not, but they are easy)

Allies all around the map

You can get rich very quick

You can level up fast

Things I liked:

The custom model for Dominic, his abilities and how tank he is with a team

Story: I liked the In-game description of the story sounds pretty good and something I would look foward to in the future. You should put that description here and some gameplay stuff and heroes aswell.

Personally, I don't think this is ready for testing, you need to add quests and some dialouge so we know what to do. When that is done, and the minor fixes are too the that is when it would be. I would test this when it is testable.

Level 30
I tested this map and these are the mistakes I spotted:

After you pick hero, you haved no quest or anything and you can't collect any either

Green icons when game is paused

Some custom models portrait problems

Not very good terrain

Weak monsters (Don't know if that is what you wanted or not, but they are easy)

Allies all around the map

You can get rich very quick

You can level up fast

seconded, voting for rejection, if you wish to continue your project do please send it here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/

so people can help you out with your map.

Level 2
Ive updated several things, a starting quest which im still doing triggers for, certain creeps respawn for now, when the spider and wolf bosses are killed they teleport u to the item area and also the items and since i have yet to create a unit with 4 tiers u cant use a t4 unit to switch to an angel so now t1 units can switch to unit until i make all the t4 units

Level 2
Ok the green icons, i cant fix that for the mere fact of ive done everything i could that didnt require me to change the icons, also i took out the get rich quick, i gave the monsters more strength and lowered the power of the heros, i removed the portrait problems, and the allies around the map are so you can see the level difference in each area, i gave a starting quest, WHICH! im still working on, im doing this all by myself its not that easy. Especially since i dont know shit about triggers