• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow Spree v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A first spell made by me, so if you think or know something should really be changed -
please comment it here.
Pure GUI, because I'm total noob in Jass. I use it only to remove leaks.
I think there are no leaks, because my PC is a total crap and I'd really be the
first who notices leaks.
If you use this spell, please give me at least a little credit.

Thanks for the Nova Model for JetFangInferno

Keywords:
Shadow, balls, blast, spin
Contents

Shadow Spree v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
01:23, 3rd Jan 2010 TriggerHappy: Please learn to use loops, meaning combine your spell into 1 trigger. It also leaks.

M

01:23, 3rd Jan 2010
TriggerHappy:

Please learn to use loops, meaning combine your spell into 1 trigger.
It also leaks.

Level 37
Well, the spell looks quite nice.

But,

1) Not MUI
2) Leaks like
  • Unit - Create 1 Shadow Wave for (Owner of Mark_Caster) at (Mark_Target_Pos offset by 600.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing Default building facing degrees
3) A separate trigger for each level of the ability, not good.
4) No documentation
5) Not easily custiomizeable

It's not a total failure, but will not get approved. Keep working on it, fix leaks and make it MUI and it will be good :thumbs_up:

Level 9
Seperate triggers for each level are because the editing is not easy.
Fixed the wave spawning leak (thanks to Maker :) )
Currently trying to change from seperate triggs to one loop trigger.
As I told you before, it's my first spell in here, so I don't really know how to
put the triggers in to discription. Sorry.

A quite nabbish question, but what is the MUI? :D

Last edited:
Level 19
MUI (Multi-Unit-Instanceable) - more than 1 unit per player can cast the spell without interferating with the others.

I don't understand one thing, you null the dummy units in the loop trigger, then you remove them from the game on each cast..

You should try to find a way to create a formula and merge everything in 2 triggers, thus making the spell easy to configurate, 'cause from all these triggers I clearly can't understand anything.

To put triggers in description, use [.trigger]<your trigger here>[/trigger]