• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadow Fury - Cinematic Spell

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a cinematic spell, that blinks the caster around the target. Caster will damage the target with each slash. When the targeted unit HP is low there will be a nice slow motion effect.

Give credit to me and to PurplePoot, if you use it.

Please leave comments.

Hope you like it.

-BerZeKeR-

Keywords:
Omni slash, cinematic, spell, dota, blade, fury, eye candy
Contents

Shadow Fury - Cinematic Spell (Map)

Level 6
Spectacular :)
Unfortuantely, its not MUI, try to change its actions to be MUI and make it more balanced (fe.: 20 slashes too much :D)

Level 37
Guys... its a cinematic spell... This is not about 12 players cast it at the same time :S
Its ment to be in a cinematic. Anyway i'm not making it mui. If someone needs it to be mui so badly let him make it, its ok with me.
Or i could make it mui with help, since i don't do multi instanceble spell i will neeed help.

Level 2
i think u have a very good taste its got a good feel to and its not mono tone like alot of other spells i give u a 10/10 but also im really thinking about useing this but i dont know how to make it were he can only atk buildings if u can get that to work ill def put it in my game >:D thanks

Level 5
by far my favorite spell i've seen so far... i dont rate every spell i try... but the 1's i like i rate... i cant rate this caus i dont have a # tht could fit here...

closest i can get...
999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999/1