• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Fury Spell

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Still Need Improving
-Help Me Make it As A GUI
-My First Spell
-Give Me Credits :)
Contents

Lord Fury Spell (Map)

Reviews
00:56, 10th Dec 2015 BPower: The submission does not match with our Spell Submission Rules. Set to Need Fix. - Leaks ( location and effect handle ) - Not even MPI - Waits and as consequence non MUI code. I would recommend to read some basic...

M

00:56, 10th Dec 2015
BPower: The submission does not match with our Spell Submission Rules.
Set to Need Fix.

- Leaks ( location and effect handle )
- Not even MPI
- Waits and as consequence non MUI code.

I would recommend to read some basic tutorials about spell making.

Bribe

Code Moderator
Level 50
Hey EviLiceZ, I have made changes to your spell and included them in the attached demo map below to make this fully-MUI. It uses GUI Spell System.

However, you'll want to use custom units and custom spells for your abilities you submit here. I did not make those changes myself, but you'll want to. Here's a list of stuff you should make copy units/abilities of instead of using the default ones in Object Editor:

• Peasant
  • Footman
  • Mountain King
  • Flame Strike
  • Thunderclap

I will be happy to explain any questions you have with the map I attached, since I made it in a short time I didn't write any comments about it, yet.

Attachments

• Lord Fury Spell.w3x
    31.9 KB · Views: 48
Level 2
Hey EviLiceZ, I have made changes to your spell and included them in the attached demo map below to make this fully-MUI. It uses GUI Spell System.

However, you'll want to use custom units and custom spells for your abilities you submit here. I did not make those changes myself, but you'll want to. Here's a list of stuff you should make copy units/abilities of instead of using the default ones in Object Editor:

• Peasant
  • Footman
  • Mountain King
  • Flame Strike
  • Thunderclap

I will be happy to explain any questions you have with the map I attached, since I made it in a short time I didn't write any comments about it, yet.

Thanks bro ill check the spell that u improve