• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stunning Fury 1.01v

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I train to make spells.I was bored and make this spell.Its not hard to make i think.Here's the information of the spell:Throws up to 5 hammers.First stun starts at 1000 speed,0.15 stun seconds and 15 damage.Every hammer's speed is reduced for 200,stun is increased with 0.15 and damage with 10.

Keywords:
stun,fury,storm,bolts
Contents

Stunning Fury (Map)

Reviews
19:51, 14th Oct 2009 Hanky: Fix those stuff I mentioned in my review. (Review) For a new review just contact a random spell moderator.

M

19:51, 14th Oct 2009
Hanky:
Fix those stuff I mentioned in my review. (Review)

For a new review just contact a random spell moderator.

Level 7
Visually the spell is decent and original.Now to the triggering:
Strange way to make it MUI.6 different dummies for a single spell aren`t a little more than needed?You also have location leaks.Didn`t checked about other leaks but you should fix those location leaks.

Level 19
You never cleared the points, units, anything...
And why you use (Last Created Unit) when you already set the unit veriable?
Not multi-level (thats bad), no documentation related how to import nor how to change/upgrade
Use (Triggering Unit) instead of (Casting Unit) - Its not a mistake, its just more faster.

Level 14
Hmm... let me see ... oh wait my radar detecting leaking handles ... also using loops would make the code much shorter ... other stuff that should be fixed:
- get rid of those 6 dummys and 5 dummy spells since you'll just need 1 dummy and 1 dummy spell
- increase the length of the tooltip
- how already said above clear those leaks and use loops to make the code length shorter

Well that's all for now.