• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Shadow Clone Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok,i need some help on this:

Shadow Clone(preferably based on mirror image)

Splits the soul of the Hero into multiple replications.If a Hero dies while the replicas are alive,a random replica will die,and he will instantly revive with 30% of his base life and mana.Clones deal 50% of the Hero's damage and take 200% of the original damage.Lasts 30 seconds.

Level 1 - 1 clone
Level 2 - 2 clones
Level 3 - 3 clones

Note that i am also using the trigger:

-A unit dies

-Unit equal to Hero

-Add x Gold to owner of killing unit.
-Remove x Gold from owner of dying unit.

So when the Hero dies,the gold trigger should not activate.

Help pl0x.

Level 12
No you see,i want the unit to revive if it dies(and destroy one clone in process),but when it dies,it mustnt lose,give gold or scores.Otherwise,if it dies without any clones,it should lose gold etc.I guess this can be achieved by adding a dummy reincarnation in a hidden spellbook.

Level 23
No you see,i want the unit to revive if it dies(and destroy one clone in process),but when it dies,it mustnt lose,give gold or scores.Otherwise,if it dies without any clones,it should lose gold etc.I guess this can be achieved by adding a dummy reincarnation in a hidden spellbook.

Well, do you want it to be castable by multiply heroes having the same "mirror ability", or do you preferr it to be unique for only 1 player chosing the hero having the ability?

makes a different if we should use arrays or not.

/Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.