• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SGRP Northwind Shore-V1.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Okay... first map upload... not mine... I made a few edits those are as follows:
*V kick trigger, type -vote #
*Selector
*Refreshing Gold/Wood so you dont have to clutter with gold mines
*And a way to switch spots before the game

Now for the details...

This is an RP map, Simple Game Role Play, there are a few bosses who I didnt make so they probably suck... same for music and such, The goal is NOT to kill eachother... you have to ally in the beggining, You can NOT win just RP

Any specific reason why this was rejected? I mean like seriously? WRITE SOMETHING

Keywords:
Simple Game Role Play SGRP
Contents

SGRP Northwind Shore-V1.9 (Map)

Reviews
14:28, 21st Sep 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Oh I'm sure he wont complain being quite dead and all

anyway, if you're serious about uploading this, please play it first then obtain necessary details about it to make a description for it...

dont just upload it then put in the description - there are a few bosses who I didnt make so they probably suck
:goblin_wtf:

see? you're not even sure if the bosses suck, but then you're assuming that they do since you're not the one you made them...

Level 11
Alright then,heres what I have to say.

The triggers are very messy and could be fit into 1-2 triggers ex:votekick system.
The terrain is pretty boring,bland,and original (well this is just my opinion)
There are already plenty of rp games such as SOTDRP.This is basically a normal Meele map but with customizied terrain and a few triggers.If you really want to continue with this map,add more things to do,edit the units so we don't have to wait 30 minutes for a big war,maybe some commands like SOTDRP,EX:

• Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing spawn 12 footmen as An exact match
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set SUPoint = (Position of Spawner)
          • Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Triggering player) at SUPoint facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_SUPoint)
My personal Rating 1.5/5 voting for Rejection!