• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SFX without animations dont work anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So i have a BIG PROBLEM guys and i realy need your help!

i just finished a new hero for my map, imported him into the main map and started to work on another one.. then something strange happened.... i createt a standart wc3 SFX (Abilities\Spells\Human\Resurrect\ResurrectTarget.mdl) and it didnt show ingame. first i thought :" oh theres something wrong in the code". but thats not the thing. i decided to work on the other hero i imported into the main map again to set the last sfx and make a video. so i started working.. imported new sfx and used them in the code. i also used old imported sfx and even wc3 sfx.

i tested to look if it looks good .. but i didnt saw any sfx.. sad.. i dont want to write alot now.. i found out that all SFX without animations dont work ingame anymore.

new imported, old imported and even standard wc3 sfx like some of the abilitys section. it only works sfx with birth, stand and death animations

Pls mention that the sfx works in the editor but not ingame!

does anyone had the same problem or know something about it? pls answer me..

ps: its in all maps not only in the main nsaw map. the codes are right too.
so please help me im stucked with this crappy stupid bug:thumbs_down:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.