• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SetCineFilterTexture with custom texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey, I have a functioning trigger that blanks a player's screen out for a few seconds. It works fine with the base game cinematic filter textures you're supposed to. I wanted to flash a custom texture over the screen, but the game wasn't having that. It just shows a brown filter out of the screen for my texture, instead of plastering the image over the screen like I want. My texture is being registered, because the brown color is unique from the usual cinematic filter masks. Any suggestions?

• Flashbang run
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: local player pl=Player(udg_MyPlayerNumber)
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer()==pl then
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterTexture("MyTexture.blp")
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterStartColor(255,255,255,0)
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterStartColor(255,255,255,255)
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterDuration(500)
      • Custom script: call DisplayCineFilter(true)
      • Custom script: endif
      • Wait (5.00 + (Real((Level of Flash Bang (Lan Fan) for Lan_Fan_Unit)))) seconds
      • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer()==pl then
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterTexture("MyTexture.blp")
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterStartColor(0,0,0,255)
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterStartColor(0,0,0,0)
      • Custom script: call SetCineFilterDuration(5)
      • Custom script: call DisplayCineFilter(true)
      • Custom script: endif
      • Custom script: set pl=null

Status
Not open for further replies.