• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Set Ability Field nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone, sorry in advance if my english is not good, because I can not speak english (currently I use google translate). I am a new member here, I just want to ask, why when I change the ability field in the trigger editor nothing happens or am I wrong? what I make now is :

Ability - Set Ability : (Unit: Paladin 0011 <gen>'s Ability with Code: Damage Bonus)'s Integer Level Field: Attack Bonus ("latt") of Level: 0 to 50

Current Warcraft 3 version is 1.31.1

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
The ability fields are very buggy/unfinished. But I believe this one works.

What you need to do is "refresh" the ability, which is done by increasing it's level by 1 and then reducing it by 1. Basically, the ability needs to be changed to a different level, and then back to the level that you just modified. In your case that would be Level 1 which is Index 0.

If memory serves me right you can also disable/enable the ability for the same "refreshing" effect.

Last edited:
Level 1
The ability fields are very buggy/unfinished. But I believe this one works.

What you need to do is "refresh" the ability, which is done by increasing it's level by 1 and then reducing it by 1. Basically, the ability needs to be changed to a different level, and then back to the level that you just modified0in your case Level 1 which is Index 0.

If memory serves me right you can also disable/enable the ability for the same "refreshing" effect.
Oh my god, thank you so much Uncle, i will try this. Sorry for not replying hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.