• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Serious Problem with my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok I made the terrain on my map, but for some reaosn whenever I loaded map in game all the hills/cliffs dissapeared and it all reverted to being flat?

Now its gotten to where If i open the map all the hills cliffs revert to being flat (open in WE).

Could it be something to do with creating the map with WEU it has increased levels i.e. 0-20+ ??

How can I rectivity the problem?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Fulla said:
Ok I made the terrain on my map, but for some reaosn whenever I loaded map in game all the hills/cliffs dissapeared and it all reverted to being flat?

Now its gotten to where If i open the map all the hills cliffs revert to being flat (open in WE).

Could it be something to do with creating the map with WEU it has increased levels i.e. 0-20+ ??

How can I rectivity the problem?

Use the Same Level (or something like this) on the Terrain Palette. Then select the type of the cliff you want and use it on the cliffs. The cliffs should automatically turn into the type of cliff you desire without changing anything. Of course you cannot have the left buttom of the mouse permanently clicked or it will change.

If you are opening the map with the Edit Map of the WEU Enchancer, then maybe that's why cliffs are reseted when you load the map in World Editor Unlimited.

-Rui

Status
Not open for further replies.