• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
It's more convienient that way for people to download model-skins instead of modifying a copy

but convienience isn't what should run this site
I personally think the model-skins should be a deleted catagory

People may use it, but its alot easier to keep things seperated

but a new section would be good especially for those that still have trouble applying skins

Level 12
7806 and growing
However with thenumber of users also growing it becomes hard to spread the message

No matter what there wil be a noob that asks the question: How do you put on a skin

I suggest instead of a new catagory, advertise tutorials more

Level 13
exactly. its just unnecessary to have the model-skins i think. if someone is too lazy to do something like that, then too bad :x

Level 25
Hell yes. I'm sick of them as well, and as anyone would know, I'm close to going and purging the models section of them. Corse they are normaly few and far between, but a certain SOMEONE decided to play the "Getting on the model section's nerves" game by uploading many of them

Status
Not open for further replies.