• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Semi RPG with Boss fights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yes, I'm working on a semi RPG that has boss fights with cool accompaning music.And best of all,the songs are just hightened-pich versions of normal music.Want to hear the last boss battle's music? Follow these steps:
1.Open Sound Editor.
2.Highlight ArthasTheme and press use as sound.
3.Double click it in the other box and bring the pitch up to 2.00.
4.enjoy.
There's a music sample,what else can I tell about...Oh yes,the storyline.It takes place in a earthquake-prone area known as the Shattered Isles.
Act I:An organisitation known as the Peacekeeper's Army sends one of their greatest commanders,Val, to investigate the situation.What they find out is that one of the largest earthquakes rose a temple (said to have a device capible of causing-or stopping-earthquakes) from the sea.As they deeactivate the traps and such it becomes clear to Val that it is a temple created by his ancestors, the Elgon. They activate the device,and a titan quake shakes the entire area.
Act II:The rest of the temple rises from the ground and reveals that it wasn't a temple,but a city!As Elgon start pouring out of pods they encased themselves in,Val and his Hastus-armor clad solders prepare for a massive battle.But what they get is a "Hello,friend"!!! Coem to find out, the Elgon are friendly for the most part.On the other side of the city are insane Elgon poised on killing everything.They ask Val to exterminate the vermin before he leaves.He kills them ,but the ground collapses and they fall into the Bottomcity,the rest of the city located below the ground.
Act III:There he finds that the others of his new breed of Elgon are evil and attacking the city.He and his loyal solders fight to the center of the city and cause the entire place to colapse in 10 minutes! They escape along with the rest of the Elgon that were above ground to begin with.All the evil ones were killed in the colapse.

Level 3
Oh,yah, There are four bosses,all of which are invincible untill something(s) are destroyed,one of which is secret.Here they are:
1.Dark Elgon Overlord,Elgon Warrior x6
To kill the DE Overlord,you must kill all 6 Elgon Warriors.

2.Nocturnus Commander(Yes I got the Nocturnus from Sonic chronicles,im a fan and credit goes to the people who made the involved pieces),Nocturnus Shock Trooper x6
As before,pound the Shockeys,Then hit the commander.Only problem is,Shock Troopers have 9000 hit points 9000x6=alota hit points!!!

3.CommanderX1(X1 is his name,not quantity), Shield Pylons x4,Nocturnus Commander x4
Drill the Shield Pylons,and X1's voulnerable.You don't need to kill the Nocturnus Commanders to make X1 voulnerable.

4.Secret,secret x6, secret
Secret!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.