• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Selecting Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hey all, how do i make a trigger so when you select a unit ("Click me" is it name). I want the player who selected the unit, his "retard" will instantly move to one spot. Its an kinda "are you a retard map", some of you maybe have seen the "dont click me" and the retard die, but i want the retard to instantly move to one spot.

Level 17
Ah, what? Rephrase your question because that didn't make much sense.
Unit - Move unit instantly to the location of WhatEverUnit
(who would have guessed that you have to move units with the move unit action.. damn Blizzard is pulling pranks on us by naming their actions in ununderstandable ways)

Level 7
that's easy just make a unit array called "RetardArray" and insert each retard on that array. Then make a trigger that detects when a player selects a unit of type "Click Me!" and make the "RetardArray(Player Number Of(Triggering PLayer))" or something like that, move to the desired place.

Level 19
that's easy just make a unit array called "RetardArray" and insert each retard on that array. Then make a trigger that detects when a player selects a unit of type "Click Me!" and make the "RetardArray(Player Number Of(Triggering PLayer))" or something like that, move to the desired place.

Quote for the truth! That is the most efficient way of doing it in Jass I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.