• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Seeking a map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need some help finding a map. I can't search 'cause I don't know the name or the author. All I know is that in the map you were faced with a series of challenges in which you had one spell which you had to use exclusively and in some creative way to beat the challenge. I think the name's something along the lines of "Mage's Academy" or "Wizard's Academy", except that neither of those gave any results (and yes, I tried just searching "academy", still with no results). Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Thanks.

Level 1
I'm sorry, I guess I figured the map might be on the Hive, but that doesn't seem like a justifiable reason for it being here now. Move this thread if you must.[/n00b]

Last edited:
Level 34
What does this have to do with the site?
Your user title seems correct. :p

I don't see a problem with it being here as it deals with a resource on the site, and there wouldn't be a point in putting in the resource mdoeration forum as only staff can see it.

Edit: Sorry, I don't know of any map like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.