• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Second Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Second terrain from me. Some kind of lumbermill in some forest on some mountains:).

Attachments

• Lumbermill mountains.jpg
    Lumbermill mountains.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 208
Level 3
Your Forest is sparse. Also, kinda trivial here, but the path leads to only half the door and the axe looks bigger than the dude. More tile variation and environmental doodads, plus some more trees (and maybe add some different kind of trees too) and you should be good.

I don't know how I fell about the mountains in the back, though. Moar tres 4 grat jostis.

Level 6
Needs better fog, and instead of mountains composed of rock you could better use raise and then use rock tiles.

Also in the front your terrain is too flat, a little more variation is welcome. You also need a fog that fits in with your growth and the grass tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.