• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching team members for ''Random Race''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys,
Recently i started on this map called Random Race.
Basically,in Random Race,You have to race with other players up to 10 laps whereas the first person who completes 10 laps will win,each time your reach a checkpoint,your unit will change,there are 100 random units where each unit gets 1 spell such as polymorph etc,the spells are differ from each another,there is also a "spell building" which each player owns 1,in the spell building,there are different spells to stop other players from completing the lap.
If a player dies before he reach the checkpoint,he will restart from the start.

--

Team members i'm searching for.

--

Someone who is not lazy at Object Editor(Make units with different spells,such as polymorph,some units where movement speed is faster then others,or flying units etc..)
//
Someone that can think up ideas of units concept.

If you're interested send me a pm.

Last edited:
Level 3
hate to break it to you but there is a map like this already if you don't know
here
well... you could do a much better version of this e.g more units, abilities and much much cooler

oh and if you still want to do the map then i could work with the units
sry if i decreased your mood.

Level 9
It was based on that and i gave the author credits too.
Except that i think more units would make the game better,and also traps which i've added in.

If you think you can take up 100 units n abilities,pm me ;]
abilities does not have to be fully custom,u can use blizzard spells or if you could do better,get spells for THW that helps in the race then use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.