• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Searching for Project Members_Map Come from China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
We have developed a map,and We call it FJ for short, which has a unique concept and a totally new idea. After get great success in China, I realize this map can go further.

This project will focus on translation and optimize of the map. Translation it into English and make the roles of the map accord with the culture of the west.

FJ needs a team of some passional members which have great patience,considering about my poor English and lacking Western culture Knowledge .

Any ideas and suggestions about the map can come in freely. But before moving on, understand the gameplay and concept first, for it is new and a bit complicated for beginers.

This ain't heavy loaded, all we need is for you to be creative and have fun, the most important thing is that we wanna share idea and happiness with you.

I'm waiting

It's 0:12 AM here ,I'm sleepy...
Shoud I say good afternoon to you guys:)
I'm still waiting,even though in dream

Attachments

• RICH-fujiatianxia6.23.w3x
    3.9 MB · Views: 7,156
Last edited:
Level 2
The basal mode is like playing chess,but the elite of the map is the controlling of the hero and the army,and the cooperation between allies.The map is for 6 players 3V3.
I just want someone can provide some help,that I can translate the names of hero and skills reasonable.Anyone from any areas is ok,if you can help.

Level 5
He's asking for help translating. I think he's also asking for help making it more culturally "in tune" with Western culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.